List of Careers
Business Development Manager
AWL is a market leader in AI and Deep Learning-based video analytics. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan with offices in Hokkaido, Japan and Hanoi, Vietnam. International Team with professionals from more than 10 countries, AWL Solutions provide actionable insights and intelligence for AI Industries. AWL is currently working on business development with real store trials, aiming to launch the service to retail industries throughout Japan and to the world.
AWL is the team that will revolutionize the retail industry with AI. Join us and work with some of the best minds in the business, and create the future. We bring together amazing people from across the globe and create innovations that impact the world.
AWL’s solutions to Improve Store Management, and Security to Maximize Revenue and Profitability.
Our uniquely developed AWL Platform offers to create custom functions faster and more powerful.
As an experienced member of our Business Development Group, we look first and foremost for people who are around solving business problems, understands and sympathizes AWL business.
You will also draw on your experience to manage and mentor people to drive both within your team as well as in collaboration with team members across AWL.
In order to grow our business with a sense of speed, we are seeking for specialists who can create/lead business strategies while planning strategies and getting cooperation from related companies. The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who understands and sympathizes AWL business and roll it out both domestically and internationally utilizing excellent skills.
– 2 years+ professional marketing experiences in BtoB business
– Experiences in project management or being a member of multiple projects
– Basic IT skills to create project proposals, requirement definition documents, specifications, etc.
– Ability to create roadmaps for improvement, plan, implement, and verify the effect toward various issues
– Attitude to challenge to new approach with will and hypothesis
– Communication skill in Japanese (Native level)
– Ability to think logically
– Toughness to troubleshoot (Technical and Legal, etc.)
– English skill (Business level)
– Experience with research/development of machine learning theory and machine learning application
– Experience with development project management such as service, etc. on machine learning
– Experience with participating new business launch project, etc. or launching own business.
– Knowledge of accounting, and BPO industry