- Yasuhiro Tsuchida, Director and CTO of AWL and Tushar Singh, AI Engineer to lecture at the 34th Annual Conference of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence
- AWL was represented as the role model of “Hokkaido University Venture Certification System” on Nikkei Shimbun
- Streaming on YouTube: “Survive ‘With Corona’ era: How AI Makes Changes in Retail Store Chains”
- AWL’s Covid-19 Solutions featured on TV Asahi’s “Super J Channel (スーパーJチャンネル)”, video uploaded.
- AWL‘s solutions featured on Fuji TV’s “TOKUDANE (とくダネ)!” as Japan’s COVID-19 solutions attracting international attention.
- AWL on TV tonight around 6:50pm, Friday, May 8, on TV Asahi’s “Super J Channel (スーパーJチャンネル)”, featuring AWL’s Covid-19 Solutions.
- AWL‘s COVID-19 solutions featured on TV Tokyo’s major business program “World Business Satellite” on Monday, April 27th.
- AWL’s new COVID-19 Solutions in SATUDORA store featured on April 23 morning edition of Nikkei Shimbun
- Nikkei Shimbun and multiple medias introduced the conclusion of business alliance among three AI startups aiming at co-development of COVID-19 Solutions
- Hokkaido University-based AWL, Chowa Giken and TIL Collaborate to Develop nCovid-19 Solutions
- President Muneharu Kitade featured on Weekly BCN+, for “AWL: Turning Existing Security Cameras into AI-enabled Cameras”
- AWL to Expand Remote Work (Telecommuting) due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Period Extended
- Sales promotion solutions utilizing AI cameras by AWL and partner companies introduced on NIKKEI MJ’s special article featuring e-retail on March 18.
- Yasuhiro Tsuchida, Director and CTO of AWL posts message on the entrance guide of Yoshida Gakuen Joho Business College
We are the team that will revolutionize the retail industry with AI.
Join our team, work with some of the best minds in the business, develop professional skills, and create the future.